Saturday 10 September 2011

They say, live and let live!! seriously, who lives??!


Do this. Just once. Concentrate. Shut your eyes. Inhale, deep, Exhale harder. Blank out. Feel your pulse. Concentrate harder. Feel the rush in your veins.The movement of air. Sounds.Different ones.The smile on your friend's face. The warmth in their touch. Sounds of laughter. Closeness. The gleaming moon in the emptiness of the night. The crisp movement of leaves. The bright orange flowers mingled with the yellow ones... These short moments, instances or observations in our day to day life if lived with full effort, life seems so long and larger, that the fear of death is erased. Isn't that the first reason for all the development all around in all fields? I can go on like this. My point is, look around, look at yourself. Your are living, so much alive to feel all the above, isn't that a big thing in itself. I, personally always felt, we live for a reason, but along with age, we let it go unconsciously, we get so engrossed in learning, earning, cursing, fighting and survival in short, that we miss 'living' out of 'life' and slowly the fear of death catches on, lingering around at every instance or hurdle. A Regretful nature is the biggest ailment of all, there is no cure for it, so to prevent it why not live fully, not giving a chance to regret. Nothing is permanent. Everything has to leave one day or the other. Not even the person next to you. Why not live with love in that little thing called life, for everything will perish one day, then  why the acute loneliness in some people, the depression. Why the fights? After all, who wins from the fight of life?

4 comments:

  1. LivE n lEt lIvE -----> sHuD b fOr aNiMaLs AlSo :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my dog as much as I love you
    But you may fade, my dog will always come through.

    All he asks from me is the food to give him strength
    All he ever needs is love and that he knows he'll get

    So, I love my dog as much as I love you
    But you may fade, my dog will always come through.

    All the pay I need comes shining through his eyes
    I don't need no cold water to make me realize that

    I love my dog as much as I love you
    But you may fade, my dog will always come through.

    Na, na, na, na, na, na, nana...

    I love my dog as much as I love you
    But you may fade, my dog will always come through. :)) ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, obviously..thanks for your views..You are my inspiration in your love for animals..really proud of u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Animals, more specifically dogs, have two qualities many humans lack : loyalty, gratitude. Don't have to go through a rough patch to realise that dogs-->pets--> companion-->family :) they deserve being taken care of.

    ReplyDelete